Latch

A quick learner from Granbury, Tx says:
Can you help me to find a replacement. About 22 years old. Fastener spacing is different on current offerings at Home Depot.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4626C825-393D-4FCB-8AA4-23820E0386CC.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We might be able to help, but could you tell me the center-to-center hole spacing? I'll do my best to try and narrow this down from there. 

2 inches.
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid we don't have a lock in this style with 2" hole spacing, center-to-center. The 90-077C has a hole spacing of 2-1/16". The 90-286 has 1-7/8" hole spacing. Double-check your dimensions and see if either of these actually match what you need. 

Let's try the 2 1/16". Pls call and i can provide my address and credit card info. Thanks.

Profile picture of Bob

All orders can be placed directly through our online store. From the 90-077C shop page, you can click "Add to Cart", then click "Checkout" in the top right corner. If you wish to talk to a representative to place the order, see our contact information here. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.