Latch for Philips window in manufactured home

A home owner from Arizona says:
I'm looking for replacement window latch(?) hardware for a 1987 Schulte manufactured home. The paperwork says Philips made the doors and windows, and a web search revealed that Philips was shuttered by Tompkins LLC in 2009.

The unit is plastic with a small leaf spring. Flat blade (despite optical illusion in attached photo) on top travels inside window track to catch interior stops, holding window open at various heights. At the bottom, the latch broadens out to provide a thumb platform allowing latch to be squeezed against spring, disengaging top hook from interior stops to raise or lower window.

We have a some of these latches snapped, and a greater number that are simply missing their bottom springs.

Sorry I did not measure these when I had them out, but I did include a quarter in the photo for approximate size.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 91-174 Phillips latch set. Could this be what you're looking for?
A home owner from Arizona says:
That looks like an exact match. Thank you!

(P.S.: You have these listed under "Phillips" with two L's... the name of the actual company has only one L.)
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.