Latch for sliding screen door

A home owner from Meridian, ID says:
Looking for a replacement latch for a sliding screen door. I think the one I'm looking for was in a video on you tube sponsored by Swisco. Where can I obtain it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I have no idea, I don't know what it is you're looking for. We've had a lot of videos about screen doors.

You can see our complete selection of screen door latches here, but if you can't find a match then we will need photos of what you have now. I can then do my best to match it up to something in our inventory.

A home owner from Meridian, ID says:
Sorry about that. I did send a photo in a separate email but I guess it did not catch up to you. I have attached a photo. The latch is 4 1/4" long.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2401.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, this is perfect. Your handle looks similar in design to our 84-223 set. Could this work for you? Look over our information on the 84-223 store page and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.