Latch help!

A quick learner from Valley View Oh says:
Hi. Do you sell the part that the latch actually latches onto? The part that mounts to the frame.. Old Pella interior sliding door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220501_145314.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called the keeper. The bad news is that Pella discontinued this back in 2017 and to our knowledge there is no substitute. My recommendation is to contact a local Pella dealer who may has old parts in stock and see if they might still have this.

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at