Latch mechanism for my window

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
I am stumped as to what manufacturer made my window. I am hoping that with the two pictures I've provided you might be able to locate this sash part for me. It is the window latch that locks the window back once you have tilted it in to clean it or open it. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We might be able to help, but I will need some more measurements. Can you give me the distance between the two screw holes (center to center) and the total width and length of the housing? Thanks!
A quick learner says:
The housing is 2 1/2 inches between the two screw holes from the centers. It looks to be 3 1/2 inches long from the rounded side to the straight side. I'm not sure if this is the way it's suppose to be with it being straight on one side or not. It's because it's broke that i can't tell. This housing is 1 1/14 inch wide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Start by looking at our 26-439. This may be the latch you want. It's very close to your measurements.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.