Latch missing in window

A quick learner from Ohio says:
After moving into home found the we need a couple latches for our vinyl replacement windows. Hope you can help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on this photo. Is there any way you can remove the whole lock mechanism from the window and show us what it looks like by itself? These all sorta look the same while they're installed, but seeing the whole mechanism would be a huge help.

A quick learner from Ohio says:

It's built into the wood frame of the window....but we the company for mechanism is Truth EntryGuard.... 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The only Truth hardware lock we have in this style is our 38-205. Could this work for you? I'm afraid I cannot guarantee while just seeing it from the outside. It should be removable. Otherwise, how else could you replace it? 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.