Latch and keeper combination

A quick learner from Florida says:
I have aluminum single hung windows with Alcan hardware. The 90-009 latch (white) is a good replacement for my latch and I can pair it with your 90-109 keeper but I do not see a compatible keeper offered in white. Can the 90-282 (white) be surface mounted on the upper sash to mate with the 90-009 or do you have a better option. My center to center spacing 2-1/4" and the latch hole set back is 3/8"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8ED1C442-63AE-4406-AC94-41E83A5A1010.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F99BD5E-7E42-4FC6-8273-269B11C9A7F6.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

To be honest with you, I think you might be better off with a sash lock of the same style like our 90-180. This lock has the 2-1/4" hole spacing, as well as the 3/8" backset. It works with the 90-183 keeper. Take a look and see what you think. 

I looked at the 90-180 before posting my question. The top of my movable sash is 13/16" deep. It would appear that the 90-180 is about an inch or so deep and would overhang the face of the sash. Except for this foot print, the hardware is compatible. However, your 90183 keeper is a dead match to the Alcan. Thanks for the feed back.
What is the footprint depth measurement of the 90-180? I did not see that information on the images.
Profile picture of Bob

The depth of the 90-180, at its thickest point, is 1/2". Let me know if you have further questions. 

To rephrase my question, how wide does the sash need to be for the base of 90-180? The photo with measurements does not show this depth.
Profile picture of Bob

Apologies! The overall depth, or rather from the front to back edge of the lock body, is about 15/16". Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.