Latches

A quick learner from China Grove, NC says:
I have attached the label to the windows that I have. I would like to know if you offer replacement latches. I have a few that a broke and need fixed. If you have them how much are they and how much is shipping?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0512212001a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0512212001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0512211945.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we may be able to get you the parts you need. Before we go any further, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center to center? Can you also confirm whether you want the lock, the keeper it secures to, or both?

A quick learner from China Grove, NC says:
The holes on the keeper are 7/8 apart. The holes on the latch are 2" apart. I need the keeper but if they arent very expensive I may buy a couple extra latches also.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! Our 90-169 keeper has a 7/8" hole spacing, and while the design is slightly different is pretty close. I think this is our best bet. Look it over and see what you think.

Concerning the lock, we actually don't have one in this style with only a 2" hole spacing. That's pretty small for this kind of part. Can you confirm? Make sure to only measure from the center of each hole, not their edges.

DImensions for 90-169
DImensions for 90-169

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.