Latches on inside of window for cleaning

A quick learner from Houston, PA says:
Not sure of make or model of window, the latches that allow you to clean the window from the inside are both broken. They measure 3 1/4" x 1 3/8". They are not inset into the window,but screwed on top of it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200725_103533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200725_103718.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200725_103752.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very confident that we can help, but before I recommend anything I would like you to tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center. That will allow me to find something in our catalog that will fit without having to drill new holes.

A quick learner from Houston, PA says:
The distance between the two installation holes is 2 1/8" center to center. Thanks Tom.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! We have two tilt latches that may work for you: the 26-121 and the 26-229. Review the other dimensions we show for each product to determine which one you think would be better for your window. Truth be told, they're both very close so I'm not personally sure which one would be best.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.