Late 80's Atrium lockset

A quick learner from Solana Beach, CA says:
Will part 40-199 or 40-212 work to replace handle and cover plate for the pictured atrium lockset?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C748CDA5-5B59-4644-AA00-766CB7CA0178.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E15C3B2C-E64D-46FB-93B6-C951F8F77994.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

They might, but it will depend entirely on your dimensions. I'm afraid I can't make out your precise measurements from your photos. You'll have to measure yours as carefully as you can and refer to the dimensions we show for each product to confirm if either will match.

A quick learner from Solana Beach, CA says:
40-199 dimensions are good for the mounting bolts but the picture does not show the dimensions of the lock and handle. Is it possible to get me the more dimensions for 40-199? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like 40-199 comes in brushed nickel, correct?

I already ordered and returned the 82-400, so I know that will not work and on second review the 40-212 will not fit.

Your help is appreciated!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The handle of the 40-199 is showing 4-1/2" inches and the lock itself is measuring 1-1/2". These parts are already sealed in our warehouse so I could not get the most accurate measurements but they are pretty close.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.