Lavatory hardware question

A handy person from Kittery Maine says:
I've attached 3 photos to show what we have for doors. If you have a product that will fit I'd love to order 3. The 10-559 did not work, the return I sent in will arrive on Monday.
Cheers,
Sarah
User submitted photos of lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Sarah. Can you specify how the 10-559 failed? Do you also have the original knob assembly that went on this door? Seeing that would help. In the meantime, could our 10-558 work? This is a straight bolt, not an off-set type like the 10-559.
A quick learner says:
I do not have an original knob for the door but it is the same design as your 10-559. The bolt was the issue with that part as it was not long enough to reach the almost 3 inches to make it through the door to latch (see 3rd picture). I don't know that the straight vs bent makes much difference as much as the overall length was too short.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at the measurements in your pictures, it looks like a fairly standard back set and hole diameter. The length should have been enough. Either way, we haven't been able to find these latches with a longer length rod. The only thing I can think of is that the offset prevented it from reaching the hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.