Lawrence Hardware Trolley

A home owner from Minneapolis says:
I, too, am looking for a replacement trolley for a bypass set of doors similar to this discussion ...

no id on the trolley ... other than a patent number which lead to Lawrence Brothers (now Lawrence Hardware, as it turns out).

So, they do exist - whether or not they have the part I'm looking for remains to be seen -
I'm guessing the message from 2015 has been solved.

I have to get a photo and dimensions for my issue - but our house isn't ancient - guessing the piece is 15 years old (?) - frustrating minor part.

Thanks - Peter
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes, Lawrence Brothers are now Lawrence Hardware, but they no longer have closet door hardware. If you want to keep your track instead of buying a new complete set for your doors, we do carry a 3/4" wheel with a 3/4" offset. See our 23-003. At this time there aren't any twin wheel assemblies available.

A home owner from Edina,MN says:
Thanks for getting back to me -

Fortunately, I found it under some closet rubble. But I'll stay in touch, replacing other tracks & trolleys.

Thanks again - Peter
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.