Left Bracket for Grass 6600 Series Epoxy Slides

A home owner from Grand Junction says:
See attached picture. It is the left rear mounting bracket for a Grass 6600 Series slide. It was installed when the house was built so I assume it is about 15 years old. It finally failed.

There is not much room between the rear of the drawer and back wall of the cabinet. The protrusion is only about 9/16" in length. The replacement part is much longer and I'm concerned there is not enough room between the rear of the drawer and back wall of the cabinet.

The part number is 6601. I called GrassUSA, they no longer make or stock this part.

Do you have a replacement part number 6601 or something similar that will work?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Marty
bracket
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting with images, Marty. I am afraid your rear drawer socket is not available. We have recommended our 32-131 socket as an alternative. Take a look and see if you believe you could make this work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.