Left hand window crank

A quick learner from Atlanta, Georgia says:
Greetings!

I recently ordered and received part 39-016 option: mill. This part does not meet my needs as it does not fit. I need a left hand crank with these dimensions.

Height 5.25
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what may replace this. It would depend greatly on your measurements, but I'm not sure what those may be. Can you remove yours from the window and show us a picture of the complete mechanism? I will also need the distance between the top and bottom holes, center-to-center, and the length of the link arm.
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your response. I am prepared to send the broken crank to your location today so we have no doubt of what will work and what will not. I already have to return an incorrect part, so this is not an inconvenience for me. Please advise if this is a suitable course of action.

James
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, that's a possibility. However keep in mind that we cannot return samples sent to us. There is also no guarantee we can find a match. It may be easier for you to give us the dimensions and photos requested, but ultimately it's up to you.
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Please find pictures with measurements attached and let me know if anything else is needed.
Window operator
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I believe you have an old Ludman operator, which is no longer available I'm afraid. I odn't think there is anything available that can substitute this. You might be able to retro fit the 39-017 you purchased, but it would probably take serious adaptation of the frame. You may want to contact a local professional to do the work for you. I'm sorry we can't offer a better solution.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.