Leigh Full-vu Bi-Fold Door

A contractor from Baltimore says:
Hello, I need the top pivoting side of a leigh full-vu bifold door. I dont have the original one i am wanting to replace, though i believe the hole is 5/16th

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top 5/16" pivot pin was our 21-052, which was discontinued. I think you could use our 21-048 threaded pin, having the threaded part pointing up with the 21-250 spring and 21-156 push nut locking on the bottom of the pin. What do you think?
A contractor from Baltimore says:
Hello, id ordered the 21-048 however it could not reach the top. I looked at the door next to it (same thing) and realized the bottom pin was a bit longer. I think the difference was 5.5 vs 4.75.

Otherwise, i would really like to get this squared away, if i could be foolproofed with hardware that'd be swell.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm just not sure why. Typically, the length of the pin doesn't make a difference. Could you show me a picture of the originals?
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.