Leigh Full-vu Bi-Fold Door

A contractor from Baltimore says:
Hello, I need the top pivoting side of a leigh full-vu bifold door. I dont have the original one i am wanting to replace, though i believe the hole is 5/16th

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top 5/16" pivot pin was our 21-052, which was discontinued. I think you could use our 21-048 threaded pin, having the threaded part pointing up with the 21-250 spring and 21-156 push nut locking on the bottom of the pin. What do you think?
A contractor from Baltimore says:
Hello, id ordered the 21-048 however it could not reach the top. I looked at the door next to it (same thing) and realized the bottom pin was a bit longer. I think the difference was 5.5 vs 4.75.

Otherwise, i would really like to get this squared away, if i could be foolproofed with hardware that'd be swell.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm just not sure why. Typically, the length of the pin doesn't make a difference. Could you show me a picture of the originals?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)