Leigh Mirror Bifold Door Track (top/bottom)

A quick learner from idaho falls, idaho says:
I was told by one of your staff several months ago that I have a set of Leigh doors, and I got some parts to help fix it. However, after trying to get them working, I now realize that the upper and lower tracks are shot - really nicked up so the door pin caps don't move easily and they keep coming off the pin. I don't see a direct replacement on your site. Is there a reasonable substitute that should work? There are two photos of each track showing measurements. The doors are mirrored and pretty heavy. I would need the track and the pivot brackets. The existing tracks are 72".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112809.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112926.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112214.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112339.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. Unfortunately there is no direct replacement for the Leigh track. We can suggest replacing everything, starting with the 21-403 track for the top and bottom. You will need to replace the pins with one 21-002 bottom adjusting pin and three spring loaded pins, the 21-007. You will also need the 21-277 track bumper for the top and bottom tracks. Let me know if you have further inquiries. 

A quick learner from idaho falls, idaho says:
Thank you Paul. I suspected I might have to replace it all, thanks for the part numbers. I am assuming I'll need to double the number of pins you suggest because I have two sets of doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Correct, you'll need to double the numbers for two different door systems. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)