Leigh Mirror Bifold Door Track (top/bottom)

A quick learner from idaho falls, idaho says:
I was told by one of your staff several months ago that I have a set of Leigh doors, and I got some parts to help fix it. However, after trying to get them working, I now realize that the upper and lower tracks are shot - really nicked up so the door pin caps don't move easily and they keep coming off the pin. I don't see a direct replacement on your site. Is there a reasonable substitute that should work? There are two photos of each track showing measurements. The doors are mirrored and pretty heavy. I would need the track and the pivot brackets. The existing tracks are 72".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112809.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112926.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112214.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210102_112339.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. Unfortunately there is no direct replacement for the Leigh track. We can suggest replacing everything, starting with the 21-403 track for the top and bottom. You will need to replace the pins with one 21-002 bottom adjusting pin and three spring loaded pins, the 21-007. You will also need the 21-277 track bumper for the top and bottom tracks. Let me know if you have further inquiries. 

A quick learner from idaho falls, idaho says:
Thank you Paul. I suspected I might have to replace it all, thanks for the part numbers. I am assuming I'll need to double the number of pins you suggest because I have two sets of doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Correct, you'll need to double the numbers for two different door systems. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.