Leigh S753008 Full-Vu Door

A quick learner from Colorado says:

It looks like I need 5 sets of the 21-049 guide pin, cap and nylon spacer(for lack of a better term). My question is this: Does the cap fit in the bottom track? If I seeing things correctly the nest logical question is how do you get the cap in the bottom track? Does it just sit in the track or will I need to remove the track to install the cap?

Do you have any instructions for doing this or do I just take the door off the tracks to reinstall the pin and keeper like I did to get it out?

Thanks for your time.

My name is Jim R. with Handyman Home Service

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting your questions. To get started, you'll need to remove either top or bottom track to slide on the 21-108 guide cap that comes with our 21-049 guide pin and then position the door on the track. First, put the bottom threaded pivot pin in the 21-205 bottom pivot bracket, then the top pivot pin into the top bracket 21-205. Finally, lock the top and bottom guide pins into the guides. 

Let us  know if you have any more questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.