Leigh full VU door hardware

A handy person from Bronx says:
I have Leigh full vu bifold doors model S907213 (5' door) and S995806 (3' door). The track and nylon guide and spring are worn out. Can you recommend the complete replacement set for these doors that were installed in 1972. I have 3' and 5' doors. I have about 60 sets of doors that are wearing out quickly. If you can please identify all the parts that are associated with these doors it would be appreciated.
Thank you

A handy person from Bronx says:
The bottom track is about 3/4" wide by 3/4" high. I may not be able to find this track but if I purchase all new hardware what would I need for top and bottom tracks. I have included my best guess of what I need. Please verify for me my selection.
Thank you
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door track.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You closest door track isn't available, I'm afraid. If you need to replace the track, we suggest our 21-401 in 3' lengths and 21-402 in 5' lengths. These new tracks will also require new bi-fold door pins. We recommend one 21-001 bottom threaded adjusting pin and three 21-007 guide pins. You will also need two 21-277 top and bottom bumpers. Being that you need to repair 60 doors, you might want to buy a few sets and as you replace those doors, salvage good tracks and pins to repair other doors.
A quick learner from Bronx says:
The pin that you selected will not lock into my door since I don't have the cutout in the steel door as shown in the tutorial video to lock in the clip. See the attached photo . Could I use a 21-058 pin instead in the same track?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. If you are using the same track, you can go with the 21-058.
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.