Length of extension arm

A quick learner from Lake City, FL says:
What is the length of the extension arm? I'm looking for 2 in center to center.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I'm not certain of the length of the link arm on the 39-256B. However, I should note the exact length of the link arms is honestly not too important for these types of awning operators. Their design allows for a sufficient amount of play that it doesn't need to be exact. The hole spacing on the top and bottom tabs, as well as the hole at the end of the link arm and its overall style, are much more important. If in doubt, send us pictures of your old operator out of the window and I'll try and confirm what you need. 

A quick learner from Lake City, FL says:
I am still concerned that a longer extension arm might not close the window all the way. Attached are pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211202_151017.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211202_151231.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I had one of my colleagues in our warehouse check. The distance between the center of each mounting hole on the link arm of the 39-256B is 2-1/8". Again, I stress that with awning operators the exact length of the arms almost always is not important. There's play with how these folds that prevents them from being an issue with the window. You could always try the 39-256B, and if by chance it proves not to work, view our Return Policy here.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.