Lever awning operator replacement

A home owner from Newton, NJ says:
I purchased a replacement lever operator 39-069 for an awning window, but it was too large for the opening. I am sending a couple of photos of the old part. They are attached, one top and one bottom view.

The overall length of the arms is 18 1/2". The "pins" are 17 3/4" center to center.

This was a lever type operator, and the lever broke off. I am not sure I have the broken piece any more, and it is not something fixable in any case.

The next smaller lever in your catalog is a crank type of about 16" overall. A crank type probably would work out--no reason why it shouldn't.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the only other size would be the 39-037, with a 13-1/8" arm span. I believe it should work in your window. It might not open up as far as your original, but it won't interfere with the overall function, ideally. I think the size you originally had is no longer available. I did check with suppliers, and I could not come up with anything that uses a 18-1/2" arm.
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.