Lever handle

A handy person from North Carolina says:
These will ever handles from casement windows that help keep them closed I'm having trouble finding them I need like four of them I can't find manufacturer name on Windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16399623590332752757746344187708.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize the part in your photo but if you could show us a photo of it still installed, we'd be happy to look into this further for you. Thank you!

Thank you for the reply here are some pictures of these handles installed you use the cranks to crank the window in and then this grabs the closing side and pulls it tight
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211209_092759681.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211209_092756947.jpg
Not my house by the way customer broke a couple of these you push them down to make them lock into place
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional information. Take a look and compare the 38-090 casement lock to the part in your photos. 

Thank you very much that sure looks like it I'm taking a couple measurements to verify and let you know but I think that will do it
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.