Lift rail and glazing

A contractor from Wayne, PA says:
I do not have pictures of the lift rail but it is white and the demensions are 1/16 x 3/4 x 28 1/8". The attached pictures are for the glazing strip. The piece itself is 24 1/2" long.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Is there a AAMA sticker on the window that identifies the window manufacturer? If so, could you please provide that to us? May we also see the part in the sash?

From what I found the manufacturer went out of business in 2012.
Profile picture of Paul

Thanks for the additional information. We do offer a glazing snap-in to hold the glass into the frame for Dove Euro window. Carefully compare yours to our 55-164 and see what you think.

Perfect match from what I can tell, thanks! Any luck on the lift rail or do you need more info?
Profile picture of Paul

Sorry for missing that! I was so focused on your pictures I didn't realize you had requested it.

We would need a photo of the lift rail to identify, but to be honest I have a feeling we won't be able to help. The fact you call it a rail makes me think it runs across the entire length of the sash, which is not something we're able to provide. 

The only lifts we carry are parts like our 26-116 or 26-174. These may work for you, but it would require drilling new holes and you have to be careful that you don't hit the glass. See what you think.

From looking at the window it seemed to me to be a long shot that the lift rail could be replaced. We went ahead and did some field repairs that should be satisfactory. Thanks a lot for all your help!
Profile picture of Paul

It was my pleasure. Let me know if you ever need anything else and we would be happy to help!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.