Lincoln Door

A quick learner from Pine River MN says:
For a sliding screen door off a Lincoln brand exterior sliding door. At least, I think it's a Lincoln, as the door matches the home windows, which have that brand on the crankout handle. I'll need a minimum of 20 feet. I've ordered from you before and very satisfied.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5497.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5498.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5499.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5500.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid it's rather difficult for me to read the dimensions in these pictures. Weatherseal dimensions are so detailed, often going into the X/32" range, that I can't reliably pinpoint either the height of the pile or size of the base just from seeing a ruler adjacent to the pile. Sorry about this! I want you to start by looking at the 58-099 and 58-105 wool piles. Compare the cross-section dimensions and see if you think one of these might be what you're looking for. If they're not, provide me the size of the base and height of the pile as best as you can, and we'll try to further pinpoint what you might need. Many thanks. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.