Locate Replacement Button for Truth Casement Window Part Number 40359

A handy person from Boulder CO says:
I have casement windows that have Truth hardware. The casement operator arm is attached to the window with part shown in the attached pictures.

The 001 gif picture on the right shows the top view of the part. The hole in this part has a "Button" that be "PRY[ed] TO REMOVE OPERATOR". The top view of this Button is shown on the left.

The 002 gif picture on the right shows the bottom of this part with "40359" clearly stamped. The 3 holes are used to attach this part to the window. The profile view of the Button is shown on the left. Towards the top of the Button, there is a protrusion which is a flexible split ring spring which is used to keep the Button in place when it is inserted into the hole in part 40359 and through the end hole of the operator.

I have lost a Button and would like to find a replacement or 2.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for sending us your photos. Take a look at the 39-546 with the "snap-stud." I'm not really sure if this will work on your window. If you can send us some photos of the operator itself that could help us identify the parts needed.
A handy person from Boulder CO says:
The operator has "TRUTH" and the number "30905" stamped on it.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that information alone doesn't help. We need pictures of the rest of the mechanism, preferably out of the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.