Lock 82-055k

A professional from Ohio says:
I recently purchased the replacement handle with keyed option for the acorn dorwal patio door. After installing the handle the keyed portion of the handle is very tight to the jam making it almost non functional. I have installed many of the 82-055 with no issue but as soon as the 82-055K is installed this issue arises. Acorn dorwal 3.5" center and 1 1/2" door width. Please let me know if this is the only handle available or if install was somehow done incorrectly.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm not sure I entirely understand. I would first try uninstalling and reinstalling. If you keep running into the same issue, then please clarify what you mean by 'tight to the jamb', and we'll see what we can determine.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.