Lock Keeper

A quick learner from CA says:
I am looking for the lock keepers which are used on window edge(top & bottom)The number on the underside is 40710 and is made of plastic. Do you know the mfg. and do you have similar part in stock? The hardware is Entrygard.

Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Hans! Please see our 38-130 and 38-131. These may be the parts you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.