Lock Latch replacement part

A handy person from Washougal says:
I need a part that mounts to the door frame that will engage the peg on the door allowing the double latch to curve into the mounted(missing) piece. I have attached images of the door and latch and sticker stating part SGD-R20-96x96. I understand this is the door size not necessarily the hardware but am sure hardware is original.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what keeper you need without having the original on hand, but you can start by checking out our 82-249. Do you think this might work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)