Lock Sliding Door

A quick learner from Vineland New Jersey says:
I think these might be Goodrich doors I need to replace whatever part to make this lock properly. You help me with my windows and I I know you all be with yes. You guys are awesome let me know.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_203557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_203534.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_203516.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_193726.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_193741.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you for your kind words. We can definitely supply every part you show here, though I'm not sure exactly why your door isn't working. It could be either the mortise lock or the thumb lever.

A good way to test that out is to remove the handle set from the door entirely and try to throw the mortise manually with a screwdriver. If it doesn't work, then the mortise lock is the culprit. I recommend the 82-227 as a replacement.

Assuming you wanted the handle set as well, then see our 82-035. This should work very well as a replacement.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.