Lock cylinder for a Pella sliding glass door

A handy person from Georgia says:
I need help identifying which would be the best lock cylinder for a Pella sliding glass door. The door currently just has a small circular blank off plate on the outside, and it is unlockable only from the inside.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can offer a solution, can I see a few photos of your current handle set? That will help us find a good key cylinder for you.
A quick learner says:
It is this style: inside lever sits between inside handle and door frame. The outside handle has a circular indentation, I presume to assistance in drilling out or punching out the metal.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You could possibly use our 82-310, but it will require either punching or drilling a hole in the outside handle. Try to knock out the hole first, but if you are not successful then you will need to drill.
A professional from CA says:
Breaking the punch out is rarely good enough.
A 5/8" drill makes a nice hole.
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.