Lock for PELLA double hung window

A quick learner from Virginia says:
This the lock from a PELLA double hung wood window from about 1981-1982. Internal parts are loose and worn out, spring lost tension. I would like to purchase a replacement. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella window lock.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Start by comparing an undamaged lock to our 90-213 Pella lock & keeper to see if this matches up to your old hardware.

A handy person from Virginia says:
Not exactly a match. My striker piece has two screws securing it, your 90-213 shows 3 screws. Can the 90-213 lock be used with my existing striker?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 90-213 is our closest match and looks like a dead ringer for your old lock. If you're unsure about the keeper, show us a picture and we can work from there. The 90-213 comes with its own keeper so you could just install ours with two screws.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.