Lock for sliding door.

A home owner from Wautoma Wisconsin says:
Cannot find any id on the door or frame. I'm looking to replace the outdoor handle with one that has a keylock. The problem is that the mounting screws are 5 1/8 ctr to ctr... I can't find anything that has correct spacing.

I'm also looking for a keylock for an anderson sliding door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211012_223546374.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211013_154150105_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211013_154307485.jpg
Pics for the Anderson Door below.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211013_154644548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211013_154653907.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20211013_154709739.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm a little bit confused here. The door in your first post is a very different door than what you show in your second post. The second post has a typical Andersen brand door that uses our 82-037, but the first post shows a generic 82-227, which is used by about a million different brands.

Which door exactly needs the key lock? If it's the Andersen door then you can use the 82-319. However if you need a key lock for the first door then I need to see the handle set you had installed there. That does not use Andersen hardware so it will look different from the other parts you've shown me.

TWO sliding glass doors....
1 Unknown manufacturer with a mortise lock, indoor lock lever. Want to add an OUTDOOR Keyed lock (1st set of pictures. Shows BOTH indoor and existing outdoor handles, indoor handle operates mortise lock.)

1 Anderson with a mortise lock with indoor lever, want to add OUTDOOR Keyed lock.(Second set of pictures. Shows Anderson door inside and out.)

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. In that case, we have a problem. The first batch of door handle photos you showed me are not designed to work on that door. Those are Andersen brand handles and can only install on Andersen brand doors, which that door is absolutely not, as previously explained. Are you 100% positive that those handles go with that door?

If they were, then someone installed the wrong parts, which means I don't know what will work. The Andersen key lock that usually works with those handles won't work on that door in any way, shape, or form. It's just not compatible with the existing mortise. Can you triple check just to be certain those are the right handles, and that you aren't mixing by mistake? Would it be possible to see a photo of the hole pattern on the door that the handles use to install?

As for the Andersen brand door in your second batch of photos, then the 82-319 should work perfectly fine.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.