Lock for sliding window

A quick learner says:

I was wondering if you could help me figure out what kind this kind of metal/aluminium lock is. Its for a sliding window for a condo, and its quite old, so I couldn't find anything about it. If you want picture that are closer, please let me know. And thank you in advanced.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 82-001, this looks like it could be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.