Lock keeper

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Our painter accidentally removed the lock keeper (the part the casement lock connects/hooks into). There are no obvious markings on the window and I can't tell from your website which is the right lock keeper for the lock we have. Can you please tell me what needs to be installed? We have three windows with two locks each.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1D38580-716B-4A9C-9DCB-0AD1668B6D9F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0A6FCD83-4629-4A16-BF7E-0CB0600AD53C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0704B366-072A-4641-B266-48DCB1B023BB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B548C2F2-7EA6-4E31-985D-0A947FFD26E1.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting!

Based on the style of lock you have, please take a look at our 38-089 Casement Window Keeper.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.