Lock latch for window missing

A home owner from Arlington, VA says:
I have a window with a missing latch lock (or sash lock). Would you guys happen to have a part similiar to the lock feature as shown in the photo? Thanks!
A customer submitted photo of a sash lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before I can suggest an applicable replacement for this window sash lock, I just need to know a bit more information. First, what is the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? Also, what is printed on its surface? I'm having a hard time reading it.
A quick learner from Arlington says:
I'll look when I get home and give you the information you need tonight / tomorrow morning.

The print just says "The Insulator"

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! Please let me know the dimensions at your earliest convenience.
A quick learner from Arlington says:
Thank you, here are the dimensions:

3/4" W x 2-3/4" L and about 3/4" thick

Distance from center of bottom screw to center of top screw is about 2-1/8".
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for the information. Please take a look at our 90-005 and 90-009 window locks. Do you think either of these may work for you? Please note the style of their "tongues." You will want to match them up with your own lock's tongue.

Let me know what you think!
A quick learner says:
Thank you! I'll give both a try and what about buying a "receiver" where the lock goes in?
Profile picture of Tom
It looks like you might have a vertical keeper. If so, we may have to get creative. If at all possible, could you take a few extra pictures of just the keeper by itself for us to look at? It might be easier if you remove it from the window first.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.