Lock mechanism that's mounted on frame of sliding patio door.

A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Hi I'm looking for the part that is the Lock mechanism that's mounted on frame of sliding patio door. Actual part is super small 1/4 inch wide about 1/2 inches tall. I hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Frank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1541E4E7-451A-46D7-BC81-4F4AE341F524.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Frank. I believe this is a keeper, perhaps one of the ones in our selection here. I can't quite say what you need from this photo alone; if you want, show us a picture of the lock that interacts with this keeper, and that would help narrow down the possibilities. 

Ok thanks, here you go!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05FFEFCE-36E2-4905-9AA7-0ED0CA2240D7.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the response. This looks like our 82-238 Mortise Lock, which works with keepers like the 89-030 and 89-036. Compare both and see if you think one of these could work for you. 

Hi, I think I wasn't clear on my description.
This would be for the latch of the screen door mounted on the frame of the sliding door.
To be able to secure and lock the screen door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF8AAC91-1BB1-418A-8ECB-9669C68587EC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D6FBA994-923A-43EA-A93D-16A09FE2512E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bob's not here today but I will do my best to help. I think the confusion lies with the fact that you showed Bob your glass door mortise, which doesn't interact with yours screen door keeper at all. It might have been better to show him the screen door latch that connects with this keeper.

Looking at what's left of your original, a couple different products come to mind that you can consider. Start by looking at our 85-011 and 85-014. I'm leaning more towards the 85-011, but to be honest I can't say for sure. The most important part of your keeper, in terms of reference for identification, as broken off. I can't be 100% certain that this will work for you but I do think it's your best bet.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.