Lock on old milgard windows

A quick learner from Washington says:
Hello, I am looking for replacement parts for the piece in the pictures. It is used to stop the window from opening wider than a few inches. I can't seem to locate it on your site. Any idea what it is called or where I can get it? Note that a small part of the piece in the picture has been chipped off. This appears to be the case for all my windows that have it. It is a part of an old milgard window if that helps at all. Thanks
User submitted photos of a vent lock.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help you with this. This part is known as a vent lock. You may want to start with our 26-106 and 26-107 vent lock. One of these may work, depending on size.

I would like to also inform you our stock are limited and will only be sold while supplies last.
A quick learner from NJ says:
I need the same exact part in white as pictured. I see the replacements you recommend only come in brown and biege. do you have updated parts for this unit in white?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These latches are unfortunately not made anymore, and our stock is limited. The white versions sold out a long time ago. That said, you could potentially use our 26-338 as a substitute. Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.