Lock on window is broken

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I need help in identifying this and buying a replacement part for my window. The window is a crank single pane glass casement. There is no identifying names of the window company anywhere. I've attached a picture of the original one and another with the broken handle. Please help!
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. These locks have actually been discontinued, and are no longer available. However, please look at our 38-097 & 38-098 EntryGard Sash Locks. Do you think you can use these as substitutes? You would need new keepers to go with these locks. Please see our 38-079 Casement Sash Lock Keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)