Key Lock replacement on my patio door handle

A quick learner from Lomalinda ca. says:
Patio door lock broke. The inside handle functions as handle and lock actuator. Need to replace lock handle is ok
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200219_185418.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200219_185313.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200219_185303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200219_185245.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! If all you need is a key lock, then I recommend our 82-310. I'm confident this will work with your old handle set and mortise.

Let me know if you needed anything else!

I need the otherside as well. It has a sproket on the end of it and q fork like end that the lock slides into. It the piece that the door handle use to put the lock in the lock or unlock position. The piece at the top of photo 1
Profile picture of Tom

Oh, I see. Sounds like you might need a new thumb lever. That's a little trickier; we carry the 82-240, but this is specifically designed to work for our 82-081 handle set. This is similar to yours but I believe it's a newer model. I can't predict if the newer 82-240 thumb lever can work on your older model handle set.

Ok. Yeah there is no thumb lever on my handle. The handle itself does the lockinf and unlocking. Sounds like im gonna need to put a different handle. Do you have one that will fit my current setup in white pls if possible
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, the 82-081 I mentioned should work perfectly. The size and shape is slightly different but it otherwise functions the same way. It's just an updated version of your old set.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.