Lock replacement

A quick learner says:
Can any help me locate the latch. Just moved into this home all the latches are missing to lock the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200524_073843.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It's a bit difficult to say what you need without seeing photos of the original hardware. Can you tell me the distance between the center of the mounting holes where the lock would have been installed? From there, we'll do our best to narrow down a few possibilities.

A quick learner from Yucca valley ca says:
Here's a photo I just took
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200527_132255.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I can't make out the screw hole distance in your photo, but take a look at our 90-240 Slider Lock & Strike Set. This has a hole spacing of 1-7/8". Look it over and see if you think this could work for you.

A quick learner from Yucca valley ca says:
Thank you so much
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.