Lock set for sliding glass door

A handy person from USA says:

I have v-2500 Jeld When sliding glass doors, 1 right hand and onĂ· left had door, for a new construction project. They do not have exterior keyed locks. So i want to order a locking handle set for each door. If necessary i can order D handle sets but prefer just the exterior lock for each door.

Can you give me advice on which product i should buy?

Best Regards;

Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191113_141317.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191113_141326.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191113_141630.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191113_141635.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191113_141700.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Tom. We don't have this exact handle set, but I'm confident that one of ours can replace this. See our 82-044, for instance. This is simply an exterior pull, not a full set, and as long as your hole spacing is 3-15/16" then I think it will work well with the inside handle you already have. This can also take an 82-315 key lock; in fact, we have a whole video that shows you how you can install it. Look over our information and let me know what you think!

A handy person from USA says:
Thanks Tom,

I will order two sets. Tomorrow. I trust your advice, they look good to me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! Be sure and touch base with us again and let us know how everything works out. 

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.