Lock slide bar

A handy person from Allerton iowa says:
I am missing the slide bAR for window looks like one in pic plus need 2 of the plastic pieces that it slides in 23 inches long 4 rollers
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The plastic pieces appear to be a tie bar guide. We don't have this exact type, since it's not made anymore, but see our 39-417. This should work just as well, in our experience.

As for the tie bar itself, they don't make one with 4 rollers. I would check to see if you are getting one of the rollers mixed up with the lock drive. We are working on one that I think will replace yours, but it's not currently available. Please give us time to have it made up and I'll let you know when it becomes available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Alright, please see our new 38-953 tie bar. I believe this will work for you as a replacement.

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.