Lock and Keeper

A home owner from Cleveland, Ohio says:
Windows are from Thermal Industries. They said to indicate DH700. Need help finding it on your website.

Color is white
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I was not able to cross reference any window locks based on the stamping you gave us. We would need for you to get back to us with the screw hole measurement of both the lock and keeper along with the back set measurement. In the meantime, you can start with taking a look at our 90-161 and 90-316. See if either of these look like a match for your part. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the diagram below and use it as a guide when measuring your part. 

Detail of 90-161
Detail of 90-161

Dimensions for 90-316
Dimensions for 90-316

I am not sure how to measure the screw hole and I don't know what a back set measurement is. Sorry. Can you give instructions?
I don't think my measurements are exact. If you look at the first diagram, the measurements showing for the first piece seem to match mine. On the second piece, I measured 1 13/16 across and 10/16 down. As I said, it could be off. Are these pieces mostly standard?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These locks are not standard, no. There are a dozen different types and they all have different hole spacings. It's a vital dimension.

I would triple check your measurements just to be sure. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. That may account for the subtle differences.

A quick learner from Cleveland, Ohio says:
I had someone help me to measure and the measurements are exactly what is indicated in the second diagram above that you provided. 2 1/16, 1 7/8 and 11/16.

Do you have one in stock? If so, how much? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yep, that would be our 90-316, which Paul linked to in the first response to this thread. You can visit its store page for all the information you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.