Lock and Keepers for an up-sliding windows

A contractor from Cheltenham says:
Dear Madam/Sir,

I need locks and keepers for an upwards sliding windows purchased from Bill Wahl several years ago. The lock says DACO and on the locking part it reads R 92 03-1.
User submitted a photo of a window lock & tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The top tilt latch looks like our 26-228 and 26-229, while the lock looks like our 90-077A. The keeper, if you need them, would be our 90-177. Please review this hardware and compare their dimensions to your own in order to ensure that they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)