Lock and handle set

A quick learner from Lake Lure NC says:
I believe this is an Anderson Reachout # 82-242. I will need you to confirm that as well as include the Handel, Lock, and sex bolts coming through the frame used for attaching the locking mechanism in place. It is these sex bolts that broke and will need to be replaced.

Let me know if you can help,

Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1958.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1959.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1960.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1961.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1962.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell what you have from these photos, but I'm confident you don't have the 82-242. This is only for Andersen doors and that is definitely not an Andersen door.

Consider instead our 82-229. This looks much closer in style to the mortise in your last photo.

As for the handle set, you may be able to use our 82-035. Look over our dimensions and see if they match up. Installation screws are included.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.