Lock and keeper for windows.

A quick learner from Bend, Oregon says:
The tricky part here is the keeper that slides under the slot in the window frame. I ordered and then had to return a set that had the keeper on top which wouldn't allow the window to slide over it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A050FC74-F3F0-4F24-993C-60DAC9659702.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB02D0DA-1A1D-446C-8D79-5C7E2434C53D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28F3AD4D-53A1-4756-9F88-6D2DB33B7864.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I see you purchased our 90-278 lock set. I know the keeper isn't a match, but did the lock itself work? If so, hold onto it. The keeper you need is most likely sold separately, but as long as the lock fits then you should be fine using that.

See our 90-237 keeper in the meantime. This is just an educated guess, but let me know how well it compares to your original.

A quick learner from Bend, Oregon says:
So if I get he 90-237 keeper, which lock works best with it? I am only going to order one set to see if the lock works with the original keeper and if not the new one.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There are tons of locks that work with the 90-237. The lock that comes with the 90-278 set is one of them, which is why you want to hold onto it. Assuming that the 90-237 is a match for your keeper then the two products will be fully compatible.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.