Andersen locking device, sliding door part #1971250

A home owner from jacksonville, nc says:
Product# 510; Part# 1971250; Product ID# 121-080429-60619

After approximately 6 years the locking device sticks and it is hard to lock. I have to keep trying for 5-10 minutes before it will lock. Can you provide a replacement Part#.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify those numbers. If possible, please send us some pictures and dimensions of the hardware in question. That will help us identify what you need.
A home owner from Jacksonville, NC says:
The product #, part # and product # came off the top of the door. I looking for a replacement locking device as this one is going bad and needs to be replaced. Appreciate you help. Bill
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. The lock in your picture looks a lot like our 82-043 Andersen patio door lock. Check it out and see if you agree. You also probably need to replace the internal mortise, our most popular Andersen one is our 82-037. Match your existing internal mortise with the 82-037 product picture to be sure it will fit.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.