Locking Replacement parts for Crestline window

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Attached please find pictures for replacement parts Crestline window. These windows were original in the home built in 1993.

The locks move, the mechanism slides back to the open position and need to be replaced.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowlk3612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowLK3613.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowlk3614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowlk3615.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, 

Take a look at the list of parts I've created on the side of the page. Review their dimensions to see if any of these might work for you. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I have a slide window and broke the lock. Each window has 2 locks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell quite a large variety of window locks, which you can see here. Your next step should be to browse this section to see if you can find a good match. If not, please upload a photo of the part in question and I will do my best to find a good match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.