Locking geared part for milguard door

A quick learner from Hawai'i says:
This is a geared part inside the door handle and has stripped..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A060839-F550-4769-BB7E-9E265FC1930E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell this part by itself. We may be able to help with the complete handle set, but I'd need to see some photos of it to confirm.

Okay

That's Great

Here is a photo of the handle

Frank 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56FCE182-4491-42C0-88C3-583F8147C0E0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 807AD8FE-9C1A-4FDA-B779-2A57C4D542E4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I see now. This looks like a different version of our 82-080. With that context in mind, I think the part you were showing me in your first post is the thumb lever. We do sell the 82-240, which is the thumb lever used on the 82-080, but I can't be sure if it will work on your handles, which are slightly different. Look it over and see what you think.

The part is similar....

Instead of the handle it has a gear... which in my case is stripped

If you don't have a part like that can you recommend someone I can contact....

Best,

Frank

Profile picture of Tom

I don't know who would have this, unfortunately. If the hardware I recommended won't work, then you should contact a hardware store near you who may be familiar with homes in the area.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.