Locking handle

A home owner from NY/PR says:
Hi. What type of locking handle should be used for a glass casement window, which, I believe, uses a #39-001 9-inch window crank operator, which I want to buy from your company?
What's the difference between handle 38-005 & 38-001?

Do you ship to NY &/or PRico? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There could be many possible locks that go to your window. I cannot determine it based only on what operator it has. I would need to see pictures of the existing lock removed from the window.

The difference between the 38-005 and 38-001 are the locking hooks themselves. Carefully examine the pictures we have online to see.

We do ship to New York and Puerto Rico. See our shipping policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)