Locking handle

A home owner from NY/PR says:
Hi. What type of locking handle should be used for a glass casement window, which, I believe, uses a #39-001 9-inch window crank operator, which I want to buy from your company?
What's the difference between handle 38-005 & 38-001?

Do you ship to NY &/or PRico? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There could be many possible locks that go to your window. I cannot determine it based only on what operator it has. I would need to see pictures of the existing lock removed from the window.

The difference between the 38-005 and 38-001 are the locking hooks themselves. Carefully examine the pictures we have online to see.

We do ship to New York and Puerto Rico. See our shipping policy for more information.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.