Locking mechanism

A contractor from Apple river, il says:
The locking mechanism is broken in this casement window. I cant find any part numbers for the part so I'm hoping you can tell me what parts I need to fix this. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16488256377778178223889325315072.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize the parts in your window at first glance but if you could confirm if there is more to the assembly, as well as the window manufacturer, we'd be happy to look into this for you. Thank you! 

A contractor from Apple river, il says:
The window manufacturer is Truth Entrygard. The long steel bar in the photo is 36" long and is attached to the window jamb with black plastic clips. The assembly is broken where the lever lock connects the 36" steel bar which slides up and down to lock and unlock the window shown more closely in the previous photo. Sorry, its hard to get everything in one photo hope this helps, thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220401_160739.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I suspect that your original hardware may be from Roto, which we do not carry exact replacements for. However, it may be worth considering the 38-145 lock made by Andersen since the lock flips into the handle using a spring clip like your original part. We can't guarantee that this will work for your application but this would be our best match for your hardware at this time. Take a look and see what you think. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.